All Deposits, Invoices and Final Balances
will include a 10% Surcharge to cover the
All Deposits including Final Balances are Non-Refundable.
You will be sent an Invoice through PayPal for your Final Balance.
All Final Balances must be paid in full - one month prior to departure.
Thank you for considering participating in the
Ms. International World and Ms. Latina International Pageants. This is a great opportunity for young women to take the first step into a world of opportunity and adventure.
Please fill out the form below - Deposit fee is now due, which includes your Pageant Banner and to reserve your participation in the 2022 Pageant cruise on board the Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line's "Margaritaville at Sea".
Please use "Buy Now" button to make payment.
COMING October 15th thru October 17th 2022!
Travel Documents Needed - Please Read Carefully:
- If traveling to the United States, the following documents are needed:
1. A valid Visa to enter the United States - should be a B1 To B2 Travel Visa.
2. A Passport which must be valid Six Months before travel date.
- If traveling from the United States to the Bahamas, the following documents are needed:
1. A Passport which has to be valid Six Months before travel date,
2. A valid Driver's License with an original Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be "State" issued, and not a Hospital issued Certificate. Must have Raised State Seal. If it is a Hospital Birth Certificate - you will not be able to sail.
3. What ever legal names are on the Passport, or Driver's License, this is the name that must be given at the time of Booking the Reservation.
Palm Beach Address where the Grand Celebration is docked:
1 East 11th Street
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
Itinerary to Follow